Go through a maze with limited vision and the possibility of being rotated and losing your bearings.
I did all the work on this project.
5/19 Blog Post (changes)
- Allow for rotation of camera.
- Give a smaller lens of view.
- Limit the paths that you can take. I had 3
- Allow for quarter rotations of the character.
- Make the maze bigger.
5/17 Blog Post (changes)
- Make the maze smaller.
- Make the viewing lens smaller.
- Give the players less paths, I had 5.
- Make the maze harder.
- Rotate the player.
So, I had a lot of different ideas for my reference.
-Players try to take cards from each other to stay on top, and those on the bottom suffer from having less.
-Endurance challenge with people using clips and trying to one up each other, to an extent.
-Balance slight irritations with your levels of anger.
-Try keeping several bars balanced while keeping one bar unbalanced. The more your try to balance things the more they fall apart.
-Make it through a maze with a limited view and disorienting view.
I only had 5 ideas for this game, I had a hard time coming up with a reference.
After doing my playtests I made a few small changes to the way the game works.
1.) No longer allow players to draw cards from the discard pile.
2.) Reduced the maximum number of laws in play to be able to have 5 at a time.
3.) Reduced the number of total votes needed to win to 15.
4.) Lowered the hand size from 5 to 3.
5.) Allow players to chose turn order, recommended to do it in a clockwise or counter-clockwise manner.
6.) Added more event cards.
1.) Voter Fraud – 4 player card game where the players have cards that give points, but other people have cards that limit the way you can use them.
2.) Melter – Melt steel beams using jet fuel. Stockpile them, on structural beams to make the building fall.
3.) Viral Site – Infect computer systems with viruses without being caught.
4.) Obesity Ball – Roll fat people into a pen where they will be fed salad.
5.) Sun God – Increase the rays of the sun and mess with the humans who scramble over the meaning behind it.
6.) Deportey- Play deportation volleyball. Launch people over the wall as they try to get back over.
7.) Trouble in China Town – Fight off chinese mafia that are trying to kill you will razor bamboo hats.
8.) Fashion Police – Act as a police officer and put them in jail completely based on looks.
9.) Bag Check – Give somebody an everyday object that becomes the bomb. Hide it in a backpack and see if the other player can find it. The more objects you take out of the bag, the less points you have.
10.) Drone drop- Drop dangerous items into people yards using drones.
1. Sky– Run around in the sky while looking at the odd objects floating around you. Invisible walls will impede you as you walk around.
2. DAWS – Move across a platform with a few jumps. Every few seconds your controls will switch.
3. SoundScape – Navigate a pitch black room by listening to sounds and where they originate. Some sounds may try to lead you astray.
4. Board Shuffle – Play simple board games that give you ten seconds for your turn. After each turn you will shuffle to another game.
5. Spiral – Traverse a level while the camera rotates constantly. The camera will rotate faster and slower over time.
6. Safe – Stay in your safety square. Going outside of your safety square spells death.
7. The Labeled – Makes labels for everything. I mean everything.
8. Serial Crafter – Play small mini-games such as hammering in a nail. Turns out you are actually killing people.(Burying people in a wooden coffin. ex)
9. To Your Death – Try to kill your self and fail miserably. Everything that doesn’t kill you literally makes your stronger.
10. Splatter – Using a paint brush to splatter pain on a ball. Then let that ball loose and see how it paints the world.